BRIDGET E. JACKSON
Bridget is an experienced attorney specializing in Juvenile Law, Criminal Cases, Misdemeanors, and Felonies. She also is admitted to and practices in Federal, State, and Municipal Courts.
- Bachelor’s in Communication with a Certificate in Journalism from the University of Cincinnati – 2008
- Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Dayton School of Law – 2017.
Bridget is a board member of the organization, A Picture’s Worth, and also a member of both the Dayton Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- United States Americorps Program, 2008-2010
- Volunteer Poll Observer for the DNC Civic Engagement and Voter Protection Team, 2016.
- Habeus Project in Cincinnati (Hamilton County), 2019.