BRIDGET E. JACKSON
Bridget E. Jackson
Bridget is an experienced attorney specializing in Juvenile Law, Criminal Cases, Misdemeanors, and Felonies. She also is admitted to and practices in Federal, State, and Municipal Courts.
- Bachelor’s in Communication with a Certificate in Journalism from the University of Cincinnati – 2008
- Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Dayton School of Law – 2017.
Bridget is a board member of the organization, A Picture’s Worth, and also a member of both the Dayton Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- United States Americorps Program, 2008-2010
- Volunteer Poll Observer for the DNC Civic Engagement and Voter Protection Team, 2016.
- Habeus Project in Cincinnati (Hamilton County), 2019.
Your case matters to us. Our team of nine accomplished attorneys won't settle for less than you deserve. We have the knowledge experience and heart to make sure your voice is heard.