BRADLEY C. SMITH
Bradley C. Smith
Questions or concerns regarding the State of Ohio collection matters, please contact Mr. Smith at
Areas of Practice
Bradley has been practicing law for over 38 years in Dayton, Ohio, with an emphasis on general business, zoning, real estate, and more.
Mr. Smith is also Special Counsel to the Attorney General of Ohio, handling the State of Ohio collection portfolio.
- Law Clerk of Honorable George Gounaris
- Montgomery County Common Pleas Court 1977-1978
- Associate – Cross and Turner 1978-1980
- Partner – Lieberman, Landon, Gehres & Smith 1980-1985
- Partner – Flanagan, Lieberman, Hoffman & Swaim 1985-present
- Admitted to Ohio State Bar – 1978
- Admitted U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio – 1979
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Randolph Township Board of Zoning Appeals – 4 years
- Chairman of Randolph Township Board of Zoning Appeals – 4 years
- Chairman of the City of Clayton Board of Zoning Appeals – 2000 to present
Your case matters to us. Our team of nine accomplished attorneys won't settle for less than you deserve. We have the knowledge experience and heart to make sure your voice is heard.