ANDREW R. BARNES
Andrew R. Barnes
Andrew is a capable attorney specializing in civil litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants. He also focus on Intellectual Property Law including patent prosecution, patent opinions, trademark prosecution, copyrights, licensing agreements, and patent strategies. Andrew has been admitted into the Federal, State, and Municipal Courts of Ohio as well as the United States Patent Office as a registered Patent Attorney.
- Associates of Science from Marion Military Institute 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and Natural Science from Thomas Edison State 2010
- Jurs Doctor from University of Dayton, with a concentration in intellectual property 2018
- Military Service Awards
- Joint Service Achievement Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Iraq Campaign Medal with Campaign Star
Dayton Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
“Wills for Heroes”
Ohio Patent Program
Your case matters to us. Our team of nine accomplished attorneys won't settle for less than you deserve. We have the knowledge experience and heart to make sure your voice is heard.